BuDhaGirl has always loved blue and white porcelain, whether it comes from its original source, China, or later from Delft in the Netherlands. The story of porcelain is amazing and full of intrigue and peril! Here are my favorite books on porcelain: Now let’s talk about our Lotus Porcelain beaded bracelet, beautiful hand-painted clay beads are decorated with one of our favorite symbols, the lotus. The lotus from its humble beginnings, raises daily to meet the sun and becomes a spectacular bloom, inspiring awe, and gratitude for our natural world. Handcrafted in the US. One size. Simply fabulous with Gold All Weather Bangles®.
Mindful Glamour Ritual: Pause. Breathe. Slip on your Lotus Porcelain bracelet knowing that you too are like a lotus…daily beginning your day full of intention that then lets you grow, inspire, and shine. What do you want today? Then…Go. Be it.
Thought: “In such a porcelain life, one likes to be sure that all is well lest one stumble upon one's hopes in a pile of broken crockery.” Emily Dickinson
Porcelain Beaded Bracelet Details: Lotus
- Made of hand-painted clay beads
- Gold brushed bead
- Gold BuDhaGirl logo charm at end
- 7 1/4 inches bracelet length
- Slip-on style
- One size fits most - slightly elastic
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA
- Enjoy full refunds on unused items within 14 days.
- Between 15-30 days, get store credit or exchange (product availability applies).
- After 30 days, valid warranties offer replacements or store credit.
- Visit our Returns & Exchanges Center to initiate a return: https://budhagirl.com/pages/returns-exchanges
Love this Bracelet Looks Great Paired with a Bianca Bracelet.
This bracelet is even prettier on and very well made. It beautifully compliments the blue moon AWB!
This is such a beautiful, beaded bracelet. It reminds me of a beautiful tequila bottle!!
This bracelet reminds me so much of Talavera (a Mexican pottery tradition). The shade of blue harmonizes so well with the creams and coral colors. It has some weight but nothing overpowering and looks very pretty on its own if you are feeling the vibe of an elevated casual look. I am simply in love with this hand painted beads. Would recommend buying two, one for yourself and another for a special gift.