BuDhaGirl has always loved porcelain, whether it comes from its original source, China, or later from Delft in the Netherlands. The story of porcelain is amazing and full of intrigue and peril! Here are my favorite books on porcelain: Now let’s talk about our Double Happiness Flame Porcelain beaded bracelet, beautiful hand-painted clay beads are decorated with one of our favorite symbols, double happiness. The auspicious symbol for double happiness is always great to have on your wristscape. Handcrafted in the US. One size.
Mindful Glamour Ritual: Pause. Breathe. Slip on your Lotus Porcelain bracelet knowing that you too are like a lotus…daily beginning your day full of intention that then lets you grow, inspire, and shine. What do you want today? Then…Go. Be it.
Thought: “In such a porcelain life, one likes to be sure that all is well lest one stumble upon one's hopes in a pile of broken crockery.” Emily Dickinson
Porcelain Beaded Bracelet Details: Double Happiness in Flame
- Made of hand-painted clay beads
- Gold brushed bead
- Gold BuDhaGirl logo charm at end
- 7 1/4 inches bracelet length
- Slip-on style
- One size fits most - slightly elastic
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA
- Enjoy full refunds on unused items within 14 days.
- Between 15-30 days, get store credit or exchange (product availability applies).
- After 30 days, valid warranties offer replacements or store credit.
- Visit our Returns & Exchanges Center to initiate a return: https://budhagirl.com/pages/returns-exchanges