The following outlines the terms and conditions between BuDhaGirl LLC, a Texas LLC (“BDG”, the “Company”, “Us”, “Our” or “We”), and its Authorized Resellers (“Reseller”, “You”, “Your”).
1. Access to Our wholesale pricing is only available to Resellers.
2. To become a Reseller You must complete the registration form on the BDG wholesale website [URL?] and be approved by BDG. Generally this process is completed within two business days. You will receive an email when you are approved as a Reseller or if there are follow-up questions. International wholesale accounts have a $1500USD first time minimum order.
3. Resellers are expected to price in general accordance with Our retail price points as available on Our consumer website budhagirl.com and to display Our products in a thoughtful and appropriate manner in both Your physical and electronic stores.
4. New Resellers will generally be required to purchase via credit card, PayPal or checks/wires in advance. After one year of successful sales and upon request BDG will consider granting Net 30 terms. Net 30 is not available to international accounts.
5. Orders may be placed on the Our wholesale website, via email to email@example.com or via telephone at 214.559.9296. Orders are firm only upon receipt of writer confirmation via email from Us.
6. Unless You instruct us otherwise we ship FedEx ground. Actual shipping costs will be charged to You. Please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a call to 214.559.9296 if you want to ship in a different manner, e.g. expedited shipping or a different carrier, and/or if you would like us to ship on Your account number.
7. Title passes to You upon pick up of the merchandise by the freight carrier at Our offices.
8. Returns are generally not permitted. Merchandise that arrives damaged may be returned within 5 business days by securing a Merchandise Return Authorization from email@example.com if shipped by Us. If you specified the carrier, You will need to look to carrier for reimbursement. Be sure to include photographs of the damage if you apply to Us for reimbursement.
9. You and We agree to first engage in good faith discussions to settle any disputes between us. If we are not successful in such discussions the disputes will be subject to binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of JAMS in Dallas, Texas.
10. We may terminate Your Reseller status upon ten days written notice at Our sole discretion for any reason.